Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I'm Alive!

If you didn't just sing that title like the song from Flyleaf, then please start over.

I don't have much to say here.  In my last post, I said something about being a wuss when it comes to being sick.  That was before I really realized how sick I was.  I only went downhill and was actually on the verge of going to the doctor, but then I started drinking carrot juice.  And I was better the next day.  Go carrots!

So, I've been trying to rejoin society ever since, and it's harder than I anticipated.  While the sick days were a form of torture, they were also a nice excuse to not do much.  Hence, it's been hard to start actually doing things again... things like educating children and making food for my family.

Honestly, though, I'm not really the kind of person that can do absolutely nothing.  I like to describe myself as lazy, mainly because it lowers everyone's expectations of me.  It suddenly is very easy to blow everyone's socks off with my accomplishments of cleaning the toilets or ...if I'm really feeling crazy... dusting the ceiling fan blades (no... actually, I wasn't feeling really crazy this week).

But in actuality, I do tend to get things done around the house.  Even while I was sick, I cleaned up the living room so there was nothing that didn't belong.  (yes... past tense....sigh.)  I also started to go through winter clothes for the kids to see which hand-me-down pants stay up on my incredibly skinny 4 year old.  

So, hopefully, feeling better I will have some things to say about stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment