Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

I'm Sick

Bleh. 

I'm sick.   And it's not really that bad, but I will admit that I'm kind of a wimp when I'm sick.  I kind of want to just hole up and do nothing and be alone and moan and use it as an excuse to drink beautifully hot coffee (which I did today, but Bruegger's coffee leave a whole heck of a lot to be desired.  Not to self: look to see if there's an Atlanta Bread Company in other parts of the city.)

I also use this as an excuse to watch a lot of HGTV and DIY network shows on hulu.  And to ignore that fact that I'm a parent who is responsible for the upbringing of children.  And to drink Airborne.  Let's face it: drinking Lemon-Lime Airborne is the single best thing about being sick.

I'm almost sick enough that I'm ignoring grammar in my blog post, but I'm not quite there yet.  Except that I did have a fragment up there (and here, actually), but that is a stylistic choice.

And I think I will end here because I am done.  This is every single thing in my brain right now.






No comments:

Post a Comment